Monday, July 25, 2011

DAY 12: 5 GUYS I FIND ATTRACTIVE

I've been chomping at the bits to do this post. But God has been so good in creating these lovelies so how can I pick just 5? I am completely despondent. But, I have selected 5 guys who are divine and extremely yummy. Kai! God you are good sha. Hot, hot men. Disclaimer: this is by no means an exhaustive list. I'm sure after I post this, I will remember some other hotter guys and beat myself up over it. But since my hands are tied, these are my yummy someborrys in order of how they appeal to me:


Boris Kodjoe: Oh! Hawt! Hawt!! Hawt!!! From the warm chocolate/honey brown eyes to the yummy square jaw to the lips you want to chew off and keep as a trophy to the to die for body and the incredible height. This right here is what is called "hot mocha chocolata". O ti fine ju. How did Nicole Ari-Parker land all o' this? They should be real in "Brown Sugar", there is no way a girl is passing up all of this for Taye Diggs' short arse character. They should have reversed the role jare. Nobody believed that booty for a minute. I just think he is yummy and absolutely to die for. I'm stalking him on twitter. I don't follow celebs but I follow this one. Hotness personified.


Lance Gross: Oh my! Oh my!! A beautiful man if I ever saw any. He's just hot and he
looks like a pretty happy brother. I love his toothy grin. Look at that body and the intense eyes. He's just the kind of man that would say "baby, come over here and get this lovin'" and you will break your neck and walk over hot coals just to go get some lovin'. He's hot. Yes indeedy.


Pooch Hall: He's such a cutie. He is the cute boy of my list. With a killer bod and an air of mischief about him. He looks like a fun, hot guy. I like cute guys. Over-finess renders me speechless so cute guys are where it is at with me. Pooch is definitely that. I loved him as Derwin in the game.


Ryan Reynolds: The token white boy on my list and you can see why. Phwoooaaarrr. I
loves me some Ryan. He's a triple threat: fine, funny and fit. Who didn't like that bit in The Proposal where he jammed Sandra Bullock with all that fyyynnneee in its naked glory? And she had the nerve to be going "oh , oh, get it off me....blah, blah, blah" Yeah right, Miss Bullock. On second thoughts.... we've seen your type, dungarees wearing, grease monkeys. Don't slay me Sandra Bullock lovers. I love her too. I'm just saying she may not have appreciated my Ryan cos of that stinking grease monkey, Jesse.


Blair Underwood: What? Cherrywine are you serious?? Hell yes I'm serious. Blair is a fine old man. He turned me on to what it meant for a man to be fine when I saw him in Set it off many moons back. I adore Blair. And there should be a grey top on every list. He's a distinguished, older, gentlemen and I adore him. He doesn't look bad either.

There you have it. This is an endless list but I will just stop here and say to all my other 'husbands' (in my mind o) that I didn't mention. You all have a special place in my heart. I heart you guys!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your picks are just on point!!

    Well done on this challenge, you're killing it!

    Adiya
    Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv Boris Kodjoe and Lance Gross!!!! my, my , myyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, so you'd pick a guy because of his physique and grumble when your stats is considered (U̶̲̥̅̊ mentioned ur tommy size in another post)...interesting

    ReplyDelete

Say What?