1. Scrapping frost off the fridge/freezer and eating it *covering face in shame smiley*
2. Chewing the little plastic bar that comes with the tag on new clothes. I MUST do this with every new piece of clothing. So if I'm wearing 5 new items of clothing, I'm must chew the little plastic bar or I will be unhappy.
3. Food Network. I am addicted and nobody can watch anything else when I'm around.
4. Indomie noodles. This in itself is not weird but if you consider that from 2002 (which is as far back as I want to count but it does date back earlier than that) till date, I've eaten 2 packets of noodles at least once everyday, it becomes a bit weird. The pockets of time within these periods that I've not eaten noodles, collectively cannot amount to 6 months. I'm so addicted.
5. Stand up comedy. I own about 80 DVDs, 50 of those are stand up comedy dvds. What's not to love really?