Wednesday, August 10, 2011

DAY 28: PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE TO AND/OR VISIT

I think the challenge should be "where do you not want to visit" I love to travel. I don't do a lot of it but I really love it. A huge chunk of my salary will definitely be going towards stepping my holiday destination game up.

There are 3 top places I would love to visit; Turks and Caicos, Seychelles and Cyprus.

I've never been to any of the Caribbean islands so top on my list of places I would love to visit is one of the Caribbean islands. My sister has a friend who comes from Turks and Caicos and she has really talked up the island to me. I would definitely love to visit Turks and Caicos.

I would also love to go to Seychelles. A friend went earlier this year and she said it was very beautiful but it is not a place for a single girl. It could make you suicidal!!! As soon as I get a man, WE ARE GOING TO SEYCHELLES!!!

Finally, I want to go to Cyprus. I went to school with some kids from Cyprus and their tales of sun, sand, beaches and food just spoke to me.

A place I would love to move to though is Trinidad. I went to school with the cutest boy from Trinidad. You bet I'm saying "Trinidad" with the island accent in my head right now. Next to boys that speak french, white boys with island accents are the hottest things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?