Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Day 1: Trying Again - 30 Days Writing Challenge

First of all (and somewhat redundantly) happy new month.

Secondly, I know you want me to be ashamed but who shame epp??? I'm asking. Go ahead...tell me...I'll wait.

Ok! Fine!! I AM a teenyweeny bit ashamed.

I watched October tick by KNOWING that I should be writing each day and I wasn't.

Guys, October was way busy for me.
My dad turned 60 and also retired from formal employment so we had a week long calendar of events to celebrate. Those events required careful planning. We had been planning for well over four months and it was all systems go in October.

I probably shouldn't have committed to a challenge in this period. But I foolishly did.

Anyways, to the glory of God, all the events were successfully held. We had a blast.It was a full house with out of towners all over the place. The last of them was seen off yesterday night. It's been crazy but really satisfying.

So right now, I'm on leave, travelling, getting ready for a few exams and attempting the 30 days writing challenge again. I welcome you to call me out on twitter if you observe that I may be slacking off. I really want to do this. I want to get back into writing again. It used to be one of life's pleasures. I don't know what happened to change that.

So cheers to the next 29 days. Let's have a great November, guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say What?