Thursday, May 31, 2012

Liebster Blog Award



I would like to thank Luciano for this blog award. I've been meaning to do this post for quite sometime and I'm sorry I'm just getting to it. Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it. 

The history of this award goes thus: "it is given to bloggers who inspire and have less than 200 followers. The Liebster Award takes its name from a German word meaning 'Beloved, Dearest or Favourite' ". 

Thank you dear.

Rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award on your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.

By that token, I give this award to the following people (who I'm sure have definitely gotten one already cos they are that awesome. But nonetheless...)

2. Che

3 comments:

Say What?