Sunday, October 9, 2011

Versatile Blogger Awards

To my lovely Coy-Introvert: You are the bestest. Thank you for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is my first ever blogger award and tears are streaming down my soul's face because I AM SOOOO HAPPY.  Thank you soooooo much. I would like to thank my Mummy and Daddy for..... Oh, it's not that kind of award???? My bad.

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs and let them know about it.

Them's the rules. So here we go

Seven random things about me......ok


1. I'm starting an underwear line soon (by next year at the latest)
2. I believe I have a mild case of (undiagnosed) OCD
3. My phone got stolen 4 days ago and I've been living in Technological Darkness ever since BUT I have enjoyed it more than I thought I would and it just dawned on me that I'm too inside my own head. Am I normal? (side note, if you were on my bb, well, it is lost now so mail me your pins and numbers again  @ lyteforlife@gmail.com)
4. I covertly watch indian films ( I will never admit to it if 'accosted')
5. My new favourite show is Undercover Boss U.S.A ..... I sometimes cry when the boss does magnanimous acts for the lowly employees
6. I think The Vampire Diaries SUCKS ASS.......... Sue me!
7. I am a sucker for cake. You can lure me anywhere like a little child , with cake. No 'Stranger-Danger' for me where cake is concerned. I can eat cake morning, noon and night.

Now for the hard part, I don't know if I know up to 15 new blogs. I definitely should and yes....I am ashamed I have 10 extremely versatile blogs to put up. But I promise, to stalk more blogs and come up with the remaining 5. I PROMISE.

Here are my fantastic versatile blogger picks;

I love you all in a way you won't understand. I laugh long and hard and think long and hard everyday and it is thanks to you guys and the one thing I really missed when my phone got stolen, was being unable to access your respective blogs on the go. Love you guys and thank you so much, once again, Coy-Introvert.



8 comments:

  1. Thank you Ma Cherie ad congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations..
    oya, start stalking my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol@Luciano. Oya start stalking mine too heheh
    yay @ underwear line. I lurv indian movies sha. I rediscovered dem with chori chori. recently saw 3 idiots and lurved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luciano and Tonilicious, reporting there right away, now now, immediately. lol.

    Ginger, congrats and yours too and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh no. 6 I think the same tooo.
    no. 1, let us know where and when you'd be doing that, nice business move. looool at number 3, I should start doing the same because naija movies no dey try at all these days.
    You're welcome luv.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lurved vampire diaries at first and was furious where the 1st season ended. started watching season 2 but d spark wasn't hot enuf so i left it for a bit. av more interesting ones to deal with atm...mayb i'll resume bt much later

    ReplyDelete
  7. Indian movies are the ish. Some cultural ish like Nollywood but with hollywood pizzaz.

    Don't know why i am just reading this post again. stranger danger huh? I love cake's sister; muffins and have recently discovered they are so easy to make. try it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your award hun. You shouldn't be shy to talk about your love for indian movies. My brother downloaded some of them on my laptop and ever since then, i have been hooked. @ Toinlicious: 3 Idiots was hilarious and packed with loads of lessons too. You should check out this indian movie: My Name Is Khan. It is so WOW. It's heavy with emotions, 9/11 crises and it's effects on muslims. I recommend everyone to watch it jor.

    naijabankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say What?